Since autumn 2012, the main productions have been staged in Studio Hrdinů (covering floor area of 1,144m2) in the Trade Fair Palace of the National Gallery in Prague. The Trade Fair Palace was designed by the architects Oldřich Tyl and Josef Fuchs and built in the years 1925-1929. The venue itself is located in a former cinema that was destroyed in the fire of the Trade Fair Palace in 1974. Its reconstruction has been never completed and it has never been fully used. Restoring the venue is a great challenge to us: In our dramaturgical conception it is closely bound with the fine arts and it is a suitable location for crossing boundaries between artistic genres.